2014-07-02

Several Photos from UK

Last month I attended a training programme in UK. The programme was filled with interesting workshops and presentations. As a result of the tight schedule, I did not have chance to get out for any small excursion, only stayed in the training facility which was booked by the organizers for five days.

The weather was bleak during the first three and half days. But we had some luck during the last one and half days. It was sunny and the sky turned out blue. So I did get several shots. Normally my preferred genre is street photography. But our training facility was located in a quite isolated Golf club, there was no street scenes for me to shoot. So, this time landscape and architectures only. Since the photos are pretty obvious, I won't write much as I did in my last photo blog Stuttgart Month of Election.

All photos can be clicked to enlarge. Full resolution: 2048 px at long side. 

First of all, some landscape and architecture.

UK 1
UK 1


UK 2
UK 2

UK 3
UK 3
UK 4
UK 4
UK 5
UK 5

UK 6
UK 6

UK 7
UK 7


Then, something just for fun.

I flied with Swiss Airline, and received chocolates as on board gifts. My son loves chocolate, I asked for more. Also bought two swatch watches as gifts for my relatives. My mama is a football fan, I thought she would like the green watch with a football on it. The 26 coats of arms of Cantons of Switzerland are altered versions and quite funny.

UK 8
UK 8



Breakfast. I had the breakfasts usually at 7:00 and the lunch time was usually around 12:30. Something heavy would be good for me. Not really impressed by the food in UK by the way.
UK 9
UK 9



But the staff in the hotel are friendly!! I like them all! They also helped me get my broken travel case fixed, within 10 minutes without asking for any extra charge.
UK 10
UK 10


German words in UK!!!
UK 11
UK 11


Evening buffet.
UK 12
UK 12


Candles on Table.
UK 13
UK 13


Approaching the Heathrow airport again. Saw an Emirates plane landing from my bus....
UK 14
UK 14

No comments:

Post a Comment